RE: [DML] Delorean Swimsuit Photos

  • Kevin Abato
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 31, 2009
      Not sure yet if it will be a calendar. I would prefer to get several girls
      to have a calendar made up. To get a model, location, makeup artist, etc
      takes a lot of coordination. Photography is just my hobby. ;)

      In either case, I plan to try at least one more shoot and see how it goes.

      Kevin Abato
      Vin# 16680
      www.grenexmedia.com

      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 31, 2009
        Getting a "genuine" smile in photos is hard unless you have a VERY
        experienced model. Many times the smile looks fake and forced. I was
        having her give me a more straight serious/seductive look most of the time,
        and caught natural smiles as they occurred naturally.

        I work with models on what is called "Trade for print" agreement. Neither
        photographer or model exchange money for services. We just agree to use the
        final photos to further our portfolios. Finding a model for free that is
        willing to do a swimsuit shoot, has experience, and actually will "fit the
        bill" was not easy to do. Trust me, many girls were interested in posing
        with the Delorean, but most were not ones you would want to see hanging on a
        calendar. ;)

        If anyone is interested, I might make some posters of these to sell at DCS
        West in Vegas. Let me know.

        Kevin Abato
        Vin# 16680
        www.grenexmedia.com

        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 1, 2009
          Nice!! For 27 years I've been talking about shooting some "good"/suitable-for-framing pics of my DeLorean & '38 Buick. Then, for kicks, do some "cheesecake" shots. I was thinking something contrasting, like, brunette/dark for the DeLorean, & maybe blonde for the Buick (it's Gainesborough Blue). Yep. still talkiing about it..... Glad you got some good shots. Drive Stainless Robert VIN 6924