UPDATE TO LEFT FRONT FENDER ON EBAY

  • rmclemns@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2009
      As promised, here's the update on the fender.  The seller did not get back to me as promised with closeup pictures of the two areas.  So I downloaded his Ebay pictures and blew them up on my own.  I am 99.99% sure that is a major ding on the top back portion of the fender.  It is right in the crease, so it will take an expert to know how to fix it.  The lower front is also dinged, but it does not look too bad, might ge able to fix for a modest amount.  If you are thinking about bidding on this, you might want to check on costs to repair.

      Mike  TPS   1630
    • Kevin Abato
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2009
        When my driver door got "dinged/pinched" on the outer edge where the inner and outer stainless overlap (double thick) I was told its almost impossible to work that out of the stainless due to the thickness. Grady replaced my whole door (and did a awesome job at it)

        I can't think of any place on the fender (off the top of my head) where it is double ply like the edge of the door, so I would imagine it might be fixable (but don't quote me!)

        Kevin Abato
        VIN# 16680
        www.grenexmedia.com