Re: [DML] Re: custom wheels

  • Marc Levy
    Message 1 of 12 , May 31, 2007
      ... Don needs to get his butt on the Internet and
      show off some of this cool stuff he has.

      --- Jason Onuschak <jaysdeloreanshop@...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      > Delorean Motor Center has wheels for the car that
      > look original but are much cleaner
      > and look great.
      >
      > Jason Onuschak

    • Craig fleishauer
      Message 2 of 12 , Aug 4, 2008
        How many people have filled out the survey for the custom wheels? I hope enough people are interested enough to get them into production.

      • Tom Tait
        Message 3 of 12 , Aug 5, 2008
          This is a project worth taking a look at.

          Go to http://www.deloreancarprojects.com

          And read the FAQ. Then email Welmoed.

          How many people have filled out the survey for the custom wheels? I hope
          enough people are interested enough to get them into production.

        • Dick Ryan
          Message 4 of 12 , Aug 5, 2008
            --- In dmcnews@yahoogroups.com, "Tom Tait" <TTait@...> wrote:

            > This is a project worth taking a look at.

            I'm on board with Welmoed. At least, I think I am. I specifically want the female that
            accompanies the wheels. He has not okayed that as yet.

            Dick Ryan
            Vin16867
          • welmoedj
            Message 5 of 12 , Aug 6, 2008
              Hi Dick,

              In one of my previous messages I mentioned answering to all after
              August 16th (when sending in commintments and questionaires officially
              is closed).
              In this case I make an exception: you're IN, but definitely without an
              option on the woman. Since she's construed of two women and most of us
              re not allowed having more than one wife, this could cause problems
              (option on top or bottom half?). I'm no Salomon so I am glad not having
              to decide where to cut. Also assume both women are engaged :) .

              Welmoed.