Unladen Axle weights ?

  • Stian Birkeland
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30 9:17 AM
      Does anyone now the official/published UNLADEN AXLE WEIGHTS of the car
      (front and rear)?

      Best wishes
      Stian Birkeland
      Norway

      VIN # 06759
    • Warren Wallingford
      Message 2 of 2 , May 3, 2005
        The Delorean Owners Manual gives the curb weight as 1290kg and the
        weight distribution as 38%-62%, front to rear. The conversion is 2844
        lbs. I think the car is a little heavier than this.
        We have reprints of the 82 Owners Manual for $15 each.
        Warren at DMC