DHARMA CLASS 2013
Om Namo Bhagavate Sivanandaya!
Dharma Class 2013
Lead a life of Dharma and attain Peace, Happiness and Success in Life!
As a Hindu once should understand the religion and its philosophy and practice it. To cater
for this need, the annual Dharma Class will be conducted commencing 12th January 2013. Topics cpvered included:-
- Introduction to Hinduism
- Law of Karma and Reincarnation
- Swami Sivananda's Life Teachings
- Temple Worship
- Hindu Fasts and Festivals
- Yogas : Karma Yoga, Bhakti Yoga, Raja Yoga and Gnana Yoga
- Scriptures / Puranas eg: Bhagavad Gita, Ramayana, Mahabharata, Thirumantiram
- Lives of Nayanars, Saints and Sages
- Body, Mind and Soul
- Journey of the Soul
Human Values will be instilled through short discourses on importants values and their illustration
through moral stories. Devotional songs will also be taught.
The class will be in English for those above 18 years of age.
Time : Saturdays 10.30 am to 12.00 noon
Venue : Auditorium, Divine Life Society
Sivanandashram, Batu Caves
For further details please contact :-
Prem Chaitanya : 016-6191439
DLS Office : 03-61896994
Divine knowledge is the greatest fortune one can obtain in this world