Appeal for Donations and Volunteers during Thaipusam

  • Pannirselvam Kanagaratnam
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2012
      Hari Om,
      Blessed self,

      Om Namo Narayanaya.
      Om namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya.
      Om Namo Bhagavate Sivanandaya!

      Divine Life Society - Sivanandashram, Batu Caves has been involved in Thaipusam Annathaanam for many years as part of our contributions to serve the Devotees.

      We serve around 30,000 people every year and planning the same for  this year 2012. We seeking more support from volunteers who can assist  us in serving people.

      Volunteers can help us in “Annathanam” Serving session and also for Cutting Vegetables.
      The volunteers are needed for session as below :

      6th FEBRUARY 2012, Monday

      Annathaanam Serving :
      8am - 11am       -  Breakfast
      11am - 4pm       -  Lunch
      8pm - 12am       -  Dinner
      12am - 4.00am (Saturday Midnight)  - Supper

      Cutting Vegetables   : 7.00am till 5.00pm.

      7th FEBRUARY 2012, Tuesday

      Annathaanam Serving :
      8am  -  5.00pm                        - Breakfast & Lunch

      Please let us know which session you can join us in helping and how long you can spend in doing this great service.
      Your info will be helpful to us in planning the man power.

      If you are Interested, please contact us :
      Mr. Kumarajah - 013-3644560   ( kumarajah@... )
      Mr.Muthu         - 019-3860275    ( muthugel@... )
      Mr.Logen         - 016-3694455    ( logen143@... )
      DLS Ashram    - 03-61896994

      Your kind donation, however small will go a long way to meet the expenses of this feeding.
      The society takes this opportunity to express its heart  felt gratitude in advance for your kind generosity.

      May the supreme Lord and Worshipful Gurudev bless your good self with long life, radiant health, supreme peace, sustained happiness, prosperity and spiritual illumination.

      Thank you for your kind attentions.

      "You have done better service by forwarding this emails to friends in your mailing list."

      Thank you,
      Yours in Divine Service,
      DLS Ashram Commitee

      " BE GOOD  -  DO  GOOD  &  BE  HAPPY  ALWAYS "
      "  We   Achieve  Together "