DLS - Hatha Yoga Classes 2012 intake

  • DLS Malaysia Youth Wing
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2012
    Have you got a New Year's resolution?

    Develop a Healthy Body and a Healthy Mind.  Come and join our Yoga classes
    held every Saturdays from 4.00-5.15pm at our Divine Life Society Yoga
    Centre.  Our classes for 2012 is commencing on 7th Jan,  2012 at
    Sivanandashram, Batu Caves  and 8th Jan, 2012 at Vivekanandashram,
    Brickfields.  For more details, please see brochure enclosed.

    Our aim at DLS Yoga is to create awareness and encourage everyone to
    practice Yoga. We have a  Beginner Class for those who are totally new to
    Yoga.  The new class is suitable for all ages including senior citizens whom
    have never been doing any form of physical exercises.

    Our fee is very reasonable at RM100 per trimester.  We offer 50% discount
    for kids/students and senior citizens whom are more than 55 years old. To
    encourage students to practice  yoga with family,  we have special discount
    under Group Family Package for sign up of a minimum four persons whereby
    fees for fourth person is free.

    Come join our classes now!  Practice Yoga regularly in the ambience of our
    serene Ashram.
    Please pass on this circular to your family and friends and encourage them
    to join our classes.

    In service of Gurudev,
    Yoga Committee Members