Golden, CO: Java Software Engineer

  • Careers
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 29, 2012

      ICD Technology is seeking a Software Engineer to work as a permanent employee.  Our office is just off highway 93 on the northern end of Golden.

      Job Summary

      The candidate will work as part of a small agile team (12 people), to create, maintain, and enhance a financial services portal used by many of the world’s largest companies.  Duties include coding in Groovy/JavaScript, using and understanding the Grails framework, and unit test creation/execution.  The ideal candidate will be familiar with Scrum/Kanban, will be able to estimate programming tasks with reasonable accuracy, and will be able to coordinate work effectively with other team members.

      Minimum Experience:

      •             Java/Servlets

      •             JavaScript (jQuery is a plus)

      •             Groovy, Ruby, or other dynamic JVM language

      •             IntelliJ or other IDE

      •             SQL (experience with Oracle is a plus)

      •             AJAX

      •             Agile methodologies

      •             Application troubleshooting and debugging

      •             Cross-browser web development (IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari)

      •             Subversion or other configuration management

      •             xUnit testing frameworks (JUnit)

      Desired Experience:

      •             Grails

      •             Scrum/Kanban (specific agile methodologies); familiarity with Rally is a plus

      •             Build management using ant / gant / gradle

      •             Continuous integration tools such as Jenkins or Cruise Control

      •             Tomcat or other web container

      •             Test driven development

      Our talented, dedicated and focused team is serious about delivering a quality product; however, we like to keep it light with music, comedy, picnics and games.

      Please respond with resume and salary requirements to:

      Mark Heyner

      Chief Technology Officer

      ICD Technology

      jobs@...

    • Careers
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 16 3:40 PM

        ICD Technology is seeking a Software Engineer to work as a permanent employee.  Our office is just off highway 93 on the northern end of Golden, CO.

[...]

        •             Git or other configuration management

        •             xUnit testing frameworks (JUnit)

        Desired Experience:

        •             Grails

        •             Scrum/Kanban (specific agile methodologies); familiarity with Rally is a plus

        •             Linux environment & tools such as ssh, sftp, rsync, cron, ruby, bash

        •             Build management using ant / gant / gradle

        •             Continuous integration tools such as Jenkins or Cruise Control

        •             Cryptographic technologies such as S/MIME, encryption & signatures, HSM

        •             SWIFT Alliance Integrator / Java CAPS / JMS

        •             Virtualization technologies such as VMWare