Re: Qu'est-ce que c'est?

  • Chris Johansen
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5, 2001
      Szczepan Holyszewski wrote:

      > "Qu'est-ce que c'est?"
      > "C'est un késé-késé."
      >
      > I'm so happy I took that French course at last :-))).

      ROFABTRWLSHTISTC!* For those not in on the joke, allow me
      to lend my fractured French (and bamanakan) pronunciation
      to the two lines above, in phonetic English:

      "Kay say say kay say?" ["What's this?"]
      "Say oon kay say kay say." ["It's a jembe ear."]

      BTW, the comedian Steve Wright wants to know why
      "phonetically" isn't spelled that way?

      Regards,
      --
      Chris Johansen

      [*] Rolling on the floor and biting the rug while laughing
      so hard that I scared the cat.