DC: Coos Bay, OR USA (South Coast) Drum till you drop weekend

  • Walter Alter
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2001
      South Coast Drum Circle is hosting a 4th of July weekend campout and
      drum fest. One of our members owns 20 acres of rain forest and
      pasture in the foothills east of Coos Bay. We did a work crew
      preliminary reconoiter of the site last weekend and it is bucolic,
      pastoral and...elfin. LIke moss covered laurels, fern forests,
      swimming hole creek with humming dragonflies and our fishnet hammock
      and meditation garden. We're hoping to get 20 big and little kids
      drumming around the fire circle for 3 days and nights. It should be
      magical.

      Email me if you are in the Oregon South Coast regions and would like
      to attend.

      Walter