Reminder - Drum & Dance Saturday, Cambridge, MA

  • djembe-l@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 69 , Jun 1, 2001

      Drum & Dance Saturday, Cambridge, MA

      Date: Saturday, June 2, 2001
      Time: 8:00PM - 11:30PM EDT (GMT-04:00)

      Drum and Dance Saturday - Cambridge Ma.

      Drum and Dance Saturday is an evening of open drumming and
      dancing. Everyone is welcome!

      It is held Saturdays from 8:00PM to 11:30PM at the First Church
      Congregational, 11 Garden Street, Cambridge,
      MA. It is held on the first & third Saturdays of the month
      except during July & August when it is held on the first
      Saturday of the month only.
      Admission $6 at the door. Children 12 and under free.

      For more information, contact Earth Drum Council at (978)
      371-2502
    • djembe-l@yahoogroups.com
      Message 69 of 69 , Oct 31, 2003

        Drum & Dance Saturday, Cambridge, MA

        Date: Saturday, November 1, 2003
        Time: 8:00PM - 11:30PM EST (GMT-05:00)

        Drum and Dance Saturday - Cambridge Ma.

        Drum and Dance Saturday is an evening of open drumming and
        dancing. Everyone is welcome!

        It is held Saturdays from 8:00PM to 11:30PM at the First Church
        Congregational, 11 Garden Street, Cambridge,
        MA. It is held on the first & third Saturdays of the month
        except during July & August when it is held on the first
        Saturday of the month only.
        Admission $7 at the door. Children 12 and under free.