Re: [Djembe-L] South Florida

  • Kestrel
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 17, 2012

      Hey Bev!

      Greetings from a recent Florida transplant to Colorado!! Hope all is great with you!

      Check out Shannon's site - http://www.drumcircles.net - if you can't find someone on there, he's on the other coast in the Tampa Bay area of FL; he may know of someone...

      If that doesn't work, get in touch with me and I'll put more feelers out!

      Rob - Djembe Doc