Who is going to Drum and Splash? (4 Quarters Farm, South-Central Pa.)

  • Dan Trevino
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2009
      I am! I will be there with several drumming friends from State College, PA. Featured performers/teachers include Jim Donovan (of Rusted Root) and Sogbety Diomande with Hamidou Kovoqui (Ivory Coast). There are numerous workshops scheduled - drumming & dance. July 1st - 5th, Artemus, PA. Check out the web site: http://www.4qf.org/_DrumSplash/index.htm.

      Dan Trevino
      Port Matilda, PA
      U.S.A.