The joy of drumming!

  • Lona
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 12, 2007
      Hello all you drummers out there. Just a few words of love for the
      sharing of such beautiful sounds. I have been playing for many years
      and still feel the rush as the Universe fades and its just me and my
      drum. I am looking for someone near the Redding area to drum with.
      Drumming alone is devine, however, I want to share the music I love so
      much with others. Let me know if anyone feels the same and has been
      solo tooooo long.
    • junglerat8
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 14, 2007
        Redding, California?