DVD of Percussion for Trade - Djembe

  • PEDRO E.BARRIERA
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2007
      hello group from puerto rico
      i have a great dvd collection of djembe , congas , bongo , timbal ,
      cajo , bata class and others all dvd film by me i trade for others
      dvd , books of percussion , write me and i send my dvd list ,
      thanks......Eric
      konga@...
    • Petra Hill
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2007
        Hi Eric,

        I'm looking for dvd/cd's I can learn to play the djembe. I've recently
        joined a drum circle and really want to be able to learn to play properly. Advice and information you can offer me I would be very grateful for. If you have any thing you think would help please let me know.
        Thanks,
        Petra