Djembe/Dunun players in or near Lisbon, Portugal?

  • Katia Roberts
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2006
      hi, my name is katia and i live in seattle. i've been playing dununs,
      traditional-style w/bell, for about 5 years now. malinke rhythms
      mostly taught by famoudou konate and mamady keita.
      i will be traveling to lisbon, portugal on aug 24 and will be there
      for 3 weeks.
      i am hoping to find some people to play with (traditional or non)
      while i'm there. any players in or near lisbon?? let me know asap.
      obrigada!

      katia