Oye como va

  • lakeshore144
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 25, 2006
      I want to play djembe with a friend's band for Oye Como Va. Any
      suggestions of a basic rhythm? How about the Cuban son? I have been
      taking lessons and playing in a group for only a year.
      Thanks
    • Alex Salvador
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1 7:50 PM
        Djembe with Oye como va? Hmmmmmm... you could I guess.
        I'd get hold of a pair of congas and play a nice
        steady tumbao rhythm.

        Good luck

        Cheers
        Alex