Rope of color, Know anyone?

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2005
      Hi every one I hope this finds you well
      I need some colored rope. I normally buy all my supplies from Shorty
      Palmer who has the best prices anywhere but dose not sell other than
      basic black. I also have tried to get a hold of the Barouche
      the "Naked Drummer", who also has great prices but is hard to get a
      hold of. So where is another good source for rope of color, where
      decent prices can be found?
      Walk in truth
      mike
    • Jason Konopinski
      Message 2 of 3 , May 2, 2005
        Try drumskulldrums.com they carry all building supplies for drums--
        rings, ropes, etc.

        In rhythm,
        Jason
      • brownt56
        Message 3 of 3 , May 2, 2005
          Baile's African Drum Works has high-quality rope in many colors. Great
          prices, too.

          http://www.bailesadw.com
          1-800-861-DRUM

          Kwesi