Thanks for all the responses - and new question..;-)

  • menger@devicecircle.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2004
      I just wanted to thank all of you that responded to my question about Mountain Rythym
      Djembes. With your help I decided to buy a Mountain Rythym 14' Pine Djembe and I am
      very happy with it! Now I just need to find a good backpack style carrying bag so I can
      transport it safely - any suggestions? Thanks in advance! - rich
    • Dylan Fila
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2005
        Please check out my bags on my ebay store. They are high quality nylon bags with slight padding on the inside. They are lightweight and can be carried backpack style.

        http://stores.ebay.com/Sunrise-Djembes
        --Dylan
        menger@... wrote:

        I just wanted to thank all of you that responded to my question about Mountain Rythym
        Djembes. With your help I decided to buy a Mountain Rythym 14' Pine Djembe and I am
        very happy with it! Now I just need to find a good backpack style carrying bag so I can
        transport it safely - any suggestions? Thanks in advance! - rich

        Holiday Gifts from our Djembe-L FAQ Store: http://www.drums.org/djembefaq/FAQStore_cd.htm

        Disclaimer: **All posts have been reviewed for content by the Moderators of Djembe-L. Approval of a post does not indicate endorsement by the Moderators of any opinion, product, or service offered.**
        rev. 6/04

        TO UNSUBSCRIBE DJEMBE-L, click link:

        Visit our Djembe-L FAQ, companion website to our Djembe-L: http://www.drums.org/djembefaq
        Yahoo! Groups Links