Re: [Djembe-L] In seek of a Kangaba / good quality djembe.

  • Steven Karowe
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 31, 2004
      > Does anyone know where I can purchase one?
      > The Kangaba web site does not reference any
      > vendors/dealers located in the US.
      ******
      The Overseas Connection. Ltd. is the exclusive
      importer for Kangaba drums and percussion in North
      America. You can buy them at many drum shops across
      the US, and the 10" and 12" models are available at
      Guitar Center Stores nationwide. Now they are
      available from several companies at amazon.com also.

      Kangaba drums are excellent quality but I think
      Drumskull drums are even a step above. Earthtribe
      Percussion also has some fantastic Mali and Guinea
      drums.

      --Steve

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
    • adam weglein
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 31, 2004
        kambala, yes i have one and it is fantastic. you can
        check out drummers world, in new york city, they can
        ship it anywhere. they go for around 400$, but the
        sound is out of control
        Adam
        --- Steve <steveknabb@...> wrote:

        > Hi group,
        >
        > I'm looking to purchase a large Kangaba djembe. (At
        > least a 13" -
      • Steven Karowe
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 4, 2004
          Drummer's World in New York City carries Kangaba
          djembes (built in Mali), not to be confused with
          Kambala drums (built in Ivory Coast). We distribute
          Kangaba djembes to Drummer's World in NYC.

          --Steve