hi from Central Florida

  • SANTOS SANCHEZ
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2004
      hi to all i am now presently living in the central florida area i am
      interested in getting together with some drummers and well drum of
      course i have been in contact with a drummer from south florida by
      bartow and another person from the tampa area my name is santos and i
      just want to drum so email me i will respond take care my friends i
      hope to get in contact with some people thanxs sans

      [Mods Note: There's a lot of drummin' happ'n in Florida. Please visit our Djembe-L FAQ's Florida pages:
      http://www.drums.org/djembefaq/FL_drumcircles.htm which will also connect you to other Florida drumming links, like classes and such.]