Old Djembe-L archiives

  • Happy
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2003
      Well, well, well, out surfing yahoogroups, tonight, [before heading out to
      drum and dance] and lo and behold, I discovered our old Djembe-L archives,
      with messages dating back to August 8, 1994 ... which may have been our
      inception date through February 3, 1999 ... the date THE LIST ended.

      So, ya'll bookmark this link, and whenever you have questions of the past,
      click:

      BTW - Yahoogroups has imposed a 64 meg space limit, [currently at 84 MB] and
      we are 24 megs over limit, so, some of the older messages may get deleted.
      I will investigate the possibility of purchasing extra storage space so we
      can maintain our humble beginnings and report back to ya'll.
      peace,
      HappyShel