W. African Drum Circle this Friday 11/1 in N. Massapequa, NY

  • ddibene191@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2002
      Hi All,

      Just to let you all know that there will be a Drum Circle in the Elightenment
      Wellness Center, located at 1130 North Broadway, N. Massapequa NY 11758.

      It will be held Friday, November 1, 2002, and there will be a mini class
      starting at 7:30 PM sharp!!!

      The jam starts at 8:00 PM. Admission is $15 for both class and jam, $10 for
      jam only.

      Please call 516-293-1349 for directions.

      Hope to see you there!!

      With many thanks, much love and light,
      Donna LoCastro
      (or Donna D.)

      PS if you don't want to receive any reminders like this, please let me know.
      Sorry for any duplications. I just want to get the word out!!