Re: Another newbie skin question

  • Josh Berkowicz
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2002
      Hey Jud

      A natural skin would definitely change the sound. Remo djembes are
      notorious for that ringing. I have put natural skins on synthetic drums with
      great results. If you are interested I have skins available. And if there
      is no one in your area that can put it on, you could send the drum to me and
      I could set it and tune it for you. Feel free to call if you are
      interested. I am located in NY.

      Josh Berkowicz
      Indigena Drums
      845-436-1292