Hi, I realize that this is a bit of an older thread but I was curious how you made out with the Dell 2400MP projector? The used cost of this projectormr_galvo
3D Printing Might Save the Rhinoceros - Slashdot Some very interesting comments in the discussion that follows the article. ... On Wednesday, June 24, 2015wenshidi
A company called Prodways in France is producing a scanning DLP printer. The proprietary MOVINGLight technology https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWzDLfjBJeAdead1eaf
The idea here is bring various options of 3D printing technologies into the DIY community. Bring your concepts, research, analysis and, most importantly, how you hacked your way to a solution(s).
3D printers by their nature are interdisciplinary projects bringing in facets of MEMS (Miniature Electromechanical Systems), robotics, mechanics, electronics, and manufacturing. Thus, I encourage all to participate and share as long as it adds to wealth and breadth of knowledge of 3D printing/fabrication.
We all desire in some way to produce parts on-the-fly on-the-cheap while learning something new along the way. DO IT HERE!
* Arguments, OT postings, Flaming and Piracy are not allowed at any time.
* When asked to drop a subject, do so.
* Comments to moderators/owner must be contacted off list at email@example.com
* If you are posting equipment sales or for your own business, please contact the moderator prior to posting.
* Any member is subject to moderation or banning without notice if they create problems on the list or violate any rules.
* Suggestions, recommendations and such to professionals and companies are welcome.
* Gratuitous self-introduction is encouraged!
* This is list is closely monitored!
Any information posted to this group or any affiliated web assets is considered public domain. Period.
- Jul 22, 2008
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.