Yes, of course I would use the enhanced agility of the delta system, and would activate the x sled only to on demand center the action. What I don't quite seeusertogo
It sounds like a good idea to me. Something similar has been done for Cartesian printers. Software wise it shouldn't be hard. In the code that turns xyz toericgraham
Hello Friend, I am new to this list, and that is because I am now getting serious on building my first 3D delta printer! Of course the choices can seem quiteusertogo
The idea here is bring various options of 3D printing technologies into the DIY community. Bring your concepts, research, analysis and, most importantly, how you hacked your way to a solution(s).
3D printers by their nature are interdisciplinary projects bringing in facets of MEMS (Miniature Electromechanical Systems), robotics, mechanics, electronics, and manufacturing. Thus, I encourage all to participate and share as long as it adds to wealth and breadth of knowledge of 3D printing/fabrication.
We all desire in some way to produce parts on-the-fly on-the-cheap while learning something new along the way. DO IT HERE!
* Arguments, OT postings, Flaming and Piracy are not allowed at any time.
* When asked to drop a subject, do so.
* Comments to moderators/owner must be contacted off list at firstname.lastname@example.org
* If you are posting equipment sales or for your own business, please contact the moderator prior to posting.
* Any member is subject to moderation or banning without notice if they create problems on the list or violate any rules.
* Suggestions, recommendations and such to professionals and companies are welcome.
* Gratuitous self-introduction is encouraged!
* This is list is closely monitored!
Any information posted to this group or any affiliated web assets is considered public domain. Period.
- Jul 22, 2008
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.