Fun To Do resins has a complete new website and launches two new resins!

  • dlp_builder
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2014

      Dear fellow 3D printer enthusiasts,

      You all know by now, the Netherlands based company Fun To Do.

      I’m very proud to be able to announce, that we have launched two brand new resins on our completely renewed website.

      Besides our well known Standard Blend, we have launched two new affordable speciality 3D dlp resins, which are already a great success among the 3D dlp community.

      IB - Industrial Blend Dlp resin, a high temperature resistant resin and CB - Castable blend Dlp resin a resin used for investment casting

      The resins are available at our ever growing list of distributors, at very competitive prices, affordable to all!

      Read all about the products and more on our new website!

      http://www.funtodo.net

       Hope to welcome you soon!Danny