Advice needed

  • Michael Penn
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 16, 2014
      Folks,
      I have been a member for a bit, mostly lurking in the background.  I will in all probability have a 3D project coming up in a few months time.  Is there anyone in the South West of England (Devon and Cornwall) out there, who I can talk to directly in order to get the confidence to go ahead.
      Cheers,
      Michael
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 16, 2014
        HI Michael,

        Go ahead with what?

        Cheers,

        Graham

        On Wed, Jul 16, 2014 at 2:48 PM, Michael Penn michaeljohnpenn@... [diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication] <diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Folks,
        I have been a member for a bit, mostly lurking in the background.  I will in all probability have a 3D project coming up in a few months time.  Is there anyone in the South West of England (Devon and Cornwall) out there, who I can talk to directly in order to get the confidence to go ahead.
        Cheers,
        Michael

      • Paolo Velcich
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 16, 2014
          He evidently needs to talk directly to someone with a more direct experience on 3D printing, in order to evaluate and discuss some ideas related to some kind of development he has in mind.
          ...to go ahead with [the development of] his project.

          Something similar to my own situation, where I contacted a couple of members of this community, looking for some kind of cooperation in the development of my own project. Hopefully I found at least an interesting support.
          And - hopefully again - I should finally be able to launch a prototyping phase in a matter of days.

          This group already proved to have some very good potentials and to be capable of expressing some great ideas and talents.
          Let keep doing in harmony and cooperation.

          I can only provide some 3D, modeling and engineering skills at the present time.
          Should you require anything please feel free to contact me.

          Paolo

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 16, 2014

            On Wed, Jul 16, 2014 at 4:59 PM, Paolo Velcich pavel@... [diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication] <diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
             He evidently needs to talk directly to someone with a more direct experience on 3D printing, in order to evaluate and discuss some ideas related to some kind of development he has in mind.

            Well thanks for clearing that up...