B9Creator resin in the UK/Europe

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 29, 2013
      Hi all,

      I just wanted to let people know that after the pain of buying a Kg of resin directly, with the high shipping cost, duty and clearance fee taking the price to ~265USD (163 GBP) I decided to contact Mike about becoming a distributor. Mike was having the same idea so I've ordered a case of the red resin to get started with.

      The resin has just cleared customs and should be here by Monday. I've got to source suitable boxes for shipping but can no doubt improvise for the first batch.

      The price initially is 96GBP + shipping + VAT (20%) which makes it 127GBP to your door in the UK which is a 36GBP saving and the shipping time should be much reduced.

      I'll be setting up an ordering page soon however if you are very keen you can email me at resin[hat]esotechnic.co.uk and I can send out a paypal invoice.

      Sorry for the spam!

      Cheers,

      Graham
    • Francis Leach

[...]