New Layout of group

  • dlp_builder
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2013

      Is it just me or are there more people who don't like the new layout?

      I like the picture on top and I like the PhotoAlbums (although you can only see who's album it is by hovering over the picture.

      I realy dislike how the messages are organised nowadays.

      Oh btw: A know a few people who wanted to become a member but haven't heard anything.

      Danny

    • Tim
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2013
        I've been seeing the old layout across all the groups I'm a member of. There has been much discussion and dislike on pretty much all the groups I'm on. I signed out and it shows new design - not keen on it myself, but i'm sure I'll get used to it.
        Tim