Re: Affordable dlp resin

  • dlp_builder
    Message 1 of 31 , Aug 28, 2013
      Hi All,

      I have just posted some pics of some printed Makerbot bots in my folder.
      The pictures aren't so good because I have trouble focusing the camera. But you can see (a bit anyway) that even at this size with a resolution of 0.03 the word on the back of the bot and the front are clearly readable (to me anyway, lol) All printed with the resin.

      Danny
      Message 31 of 31 , Aug 30, 2013
        The way to circumvent VAT is by shipping from a person to person as a gift and declare a lower amount on the CN22/CN71 and the like. I do have a company, but prefer the person to person as I'm not taxed and have to account for everything that I purchase or sell. The administrative burden/laws/precautions/regulations is rather high on chemicals/paints/epoxy/resins/UV inks etc.

        There is no point in feeding the machine that declares wars and then all our efforts in printing and resin go into the mouths of blood thirsty idiots and the war machine without even asking us.

        Cheers!
        Peter

        --- In diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication@yahoogroups.com, <grezmos@...> wrote:

        in any case I was simply explaining that small companies will not be able to offer lower prices because they are not VAT registered as the VAT always gets paid. I'm not really sure of the relevance of your saying so I thought I would be silly. I am in the UK, VAT on most food is zero.

        Edible resin is the key!

        Graham

        On 23 Aug 2013, at 23:06, "dlp_builder" <drs_eureka@...> wrote:

        Funny,
        Cant remember from which country you are from, but in the Netherlands we have a low Vat tax on things you can't do without. Milk, bread, loo paper they are the low Vat rate like 6 percent. So even when wipe your a.. you feel f..... By the government....

        Danny