Re: [diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication] Re: Affordable dlp resin

  • Benjamin Mahony
    Message 1 of 31 , Aug 22 4:56 PM
      I'm sure it is a similar situation in the EU, here in Australia the distributor (either reseller or manufacture)  most supply upon request a detailed Material safety data sheet (MSDS) for any chemical they distribute to any one that requests one (no requirement to be a customer first).  The material safety data sheet must contain all constitute chemicals and most contain percentage break down of each constitute, I don't think the formula will remain a secret for long, the process is the intellectual property.

      I would be interested in reselling but I would need to add a mark up, as I represent a legitimate business, which must meet statuary requirements such as product liability,  environmental and health obligations as well as insuring the product meets, Australian product requirements both in constitution and labelling.   If I just recieve the product and resell it for the same cost, it does not waiver any of these responsibilities, especially if I'm the first stop in Australia.

      I'm also based in Newcastle, Australia.
      Unofficial 3d printing capital of Australia

      Benjamin Mahony
      Tecevo

      On 23/08/2013 8:17 AM, dlp_builder wrote:

      Sorry, don't know how all the empty lines came up...
      I can't delete or edit the post.

      Danny

      Message 31 of 31 , Aug 30 4:42 AM
        The way to circumvent VAT is by shipping from a person to person as a gift and declare a lower amount on the CN22/CN71 and the like. I do have a company, but prefer the person to person as I'm not taxed and have to account for everything that I purchase or sell. The administrative burden/laws/precautions/regulations is rather high on chemicals/paints/epoxy/resins/UV inks etc.

        There is no point in feeding the machine that declares wars and then all our efforts in printing and resin go into the mouths of blood thirsty idiots and the war machine without even asking us.

        Cheers!
        Peter

        --- In diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication@yahoogroups.com, <grezmos@...> wrote:

        in any case I was simply explaining that small companies will not be able to offer lower prices because they are not VAT registered as the VAT always gets paid. I'm not really sure of the relevance of your saying so I thought I would be silly. I am in the UK, VAT on most food is zero.

        Edible resin is the key!

        Graham

        On 23 Aug 2013, at 23:06, "dlp_builder" <drs_eureka@...> wrote:

        Funny,
        Cant remember from which country you are from, but in the Netherlands we have a low Vat tax on things you can't do without. Milk, bread, loo paper they are the low Vat rate like 6 percent. So even when wipe your a.. you feel f..... By the government....

        Danny