AVAILABLE NOW - NEW 3D PRINTER - B9CREATOR STEREOLITHOGRAPHY, RESIN BASED

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29 10:41 AM
      A TRUE STEREOLITHOGRAPHY, RESIN BASED 3D PRINTER. UNUSED B9CREATOR V1.1 COMPLETELY ASSEMBLED. INCLUDES RESIN, EXTRA V1 VAT, CURING LIGHT, TOOLS AND ACCESSORIES AND V1 SPARE PARTS. THE MANUFACTURER CHARGES $4,995 + $100 SHIPPING. I'M ASKING $4,495/OBO AND I'M INCLUDING A NEW UV LIGHT CURING BOX AND OTHER NEW ACCESSORIES. I PREFER THE BUYER TO PICK IT UP IN THE PHOENIX, AZ AREA. IF THE BUYER WANTS IT SHIPPED, I WILL HAVE IT BOXED AND SHIPPED BY A PROFESSIONAL SHIPPER AND THE BUYER WILL PAY FOR THESE SERVICES AT ACTUAL COST. SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE. Reply to: dlp-76@...

      COMPLETE INFO., PICTURES, VIDEOS ON B9CREATOR.COM.