Re: Photo Resin curing wavelength

  • quazga
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 11 1:59 PM
      It may be.

      There are different types of UV lamps. The different types have different wavelengths of UV that they are efficient at producing. So, people in the forum would want to know what type of UV lamp you have.

      On the other hand, everyone here knows quite a bit about the different UV curable resins that are available, so if you say what brand you have they may be able to help with a better answer.

      I only stop by the forum on rare occasions, so if you make a reply you'll most likely be replying to the other forum members. =)

      James

    • wenshidi@yahoo.co.uk
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 14 8:28 PM