Photo Resin curing wavelength

  • elite641
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 28, 2013
      Hi,

      I found a resin which cures well under a 6Watt UV lamp. But doesnt respond well to DLP projector light with filters removed. Does this mean its curing is near 365nm?
    • quazga
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 11, 2013
        It may be.

        There are different types of UV lamps. The different types have different wavelengths of UV that they are efficient at producing. So, people in the forum would want to know what type of UV lamp you have.

        On the other hand, everyone here knows quite a bit about the different UV curable resins that are available, so if you say what brand you have they may be able to help with a better answer.

        I only stop by the forum on rare occasions, so if you make a reply you'll most likely be replying to the other forum members. =)

        James

      • wenshidi@yahoo.co.uk
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 14, 2013