Re: Regarding SPOT-HH and SPOT-IC availability

  • Bhatt Himanshu
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 20, 2013
      @Fernando,
      You could have replied my question while posting this. anyway i can understand that you are working alone(or with limited resources) so there is a delay. but please spare time and answer my quesitons.
      1. How can i order SPOT-HH,
      2. In what stage SPOT-IC is??
      3. Can i Use DYE(Sudan - I or anyother). Pigments wont work well with my design.
      4. Center Wavelength of your resin. So i can order Bandpass filters.

      Thanks,
      Regards,
      HImanshu