Re: [diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication] Regarding SPOT-HH and SPOT-IC availability

  • Marton Bartos
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 20, 2013
      I have ordered Spot-GP premixed with yellow pigment a week ago and no news from them which is pretty concerning...especially that last time i ordered the same and received clear HT instead...
      Anyway can anybody help me what mix-ratio to use when adding pigment to clear resin? I thought about using yellow pigmnet but where to get it from?
      The clear resin is really hard to work with when it comes to setting the layer thickness :(
      All help is highly appreciated!!

      Cheers guys!
      Martin

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 20, 2013
        Hello Martin, Himanshu,

        Sometimes it takes me longer to respond, sorry. I just have to many things to do by myself. I have to learn to delegate ;)
        Martin, your order is currently being prepeared for shipment, don't worry.

        As for Himanshu, I will respond to your querry ASAP.

        Cheers!
        Fernando

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 20, 2013
          Thanks Fernando, had no doubts!
          I am just in a great need of pigmented resin so thought i can figure out how i can put some pigments into the clear resin till the pre-mixed one arrives...
          Did anyone try mixing clear resin with pigments? If yes what mixing ratio is recommended?
          There was a conversation about black-gray resins in this group a couple of weeks ago but with no info on exact volumes of pigments to be added.

          Cheers,
          Martin

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 20, 2013
            @Fernando,
            You could have replied my question while posting this. anyway i can understand that you are working alone(or with limited resources) so there is a delay. but please spare time and answer my quesitons.
            1. How can i order SPOT-HH,
            2. In what stage SPOT-IC is??
            3. Can i Use DYE(Sudan - I or anyother). Pigments wont work well with my design.
            4. Center Wavelength of your resin. So i can order Bandpass filters.

            Thanks,
            Regards,
            HImanshu