Regarding SPOT-HH and SPOT-IC availability

  • Bhatt Himanshu
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 19, 2013
      Hello,
      I tried to contact Fernando.But he didnt replied my emails as usual. may be quite busy with work.
      anyone had used SPOT-HH. they have mentioned it on website but not available for purchase. And what about the Status of SPOT-IC.
      Sorry guys i know this is not spota site. but i dint find anyother way to contact him.

      One more thing anyone knows the PEAK reaction wavelength for spota resins?? I am planning to use Bandpass filter.

      Himanshu
    • Marton Bartos
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 20, 2013
        I have ordered Spot-GP premixed with yellow pigment a week ago and no news from them which is pretty concerning...especially that last time i ordered the same and received clear HT instead...
        Anyway can anybody help me what mix-ratio to use when adding pigment to clear resin? I thought about using yellow pigmnet but where to get it from?
        The clear resin is really hard to work with when it comes to setting the layer thickness :(
        All help is highly appreciated!!

        Cheers guys!
        Martin

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 20, 2013
          Hello Martin, Himanshu,

          Sometimes it takes me longer to respond, sorry. I just have to many things to do by myself. I have to learn to delegate ;)
          Martin, your order is currently being prepeared for shipment, don't worry.

          As for Himanshu, I will respond to your querry ASAP.

          Cheers!
          Fernando

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 20, 2013
            Thanks Fernando, had no doubts!
            I am just in a great need of pigmented resin so thought i can figure out how i can put some pigments into the clear resin till the pre-mixed one arrives...
            Did anyone try mixing clear resin with pigments? If yes what mixing ratio is recommended?
            There was a conversation about black-gray resins in this group a couple of weeks ago but with no info on exact volumes of pigments to be added.

            Cheers,
            Martin

            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 20, 2013
              @Fernando,
              You could have replied my question while posting this. anyway i can understand that you are working alone(or with limited resources) so there is a delay. but please spare time and answer my quesitons.
              1. How can i order SPOT-HH,
              2. In what stage SPOT-IC is??
              3. Can i Use DYE(Sudan - I or anyother). Pigments wont work well with my design.
              4. Center Wavelength of your resin. So i can order Bandpass filters.

              Thanks,
              Regards,
              HImanshu