DLP Projector

  • walt.lockard
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 2013
      Hello to All, I am in the early stages of spec'ing out the components for a Top Down DLP Printer. I'd like member feedback on the Top Down versus Bottom Up approach to DLP printing. My goal is to recreate the X-Y print bed size (9.5" x 5.5" x 8") similar to the EnvisionTEC Ultra. I have 2 choices for the projector: ViewSonic PJD7820HD and the Pro8300. The PJD has a contrast ratio of 15000:1; Native Display of 1920 x 1080; Light Source of 210W. The Pro has a contrast ratio of 4000:1; Native Display of 1920 x 1080; Light Source of 230W. What are your thoughts on the important / required features for the projector? And, again, the Pros and Cons on Top Down versus Bottom Up configuration? Thanks for your comments. Walt