Re: Which HD projector?? any suggestions..

    Message 1 of 5 , May 29, 2013
      I have found this one also to be helpful, when determining projector specs:
      http://www.projectorcentral.com

      Cheers!
      Peter

      --- In diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication@yahoogroups.com, "s26570489" <light77@...> wrote:

      > I found this link to be very helpful in searching for projectors.
      > http://www.aboutprojectors.com/projector_search.php
      >

      > --- In diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication@yahoogroups.com, "Bhatt Himanshu" <bhatthimanshu@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hello,
      > > I ordered 2-3 Light sensors(for Grey mask), meanwhile i want to get rid of my BENQ.
      > > i found these Cheapest Projectors
      > >
      > > ViewSonic PRO8200
      > > Lumens : 2000
      > > Contrast: 4000:1
      > >
      > > ViewSonic PRO8300
      > > Lumens : 3000
      > > Contrast: 4000:1
      > >

      > > Optoma HD8000-LV
      > > 2200 ANSI lumens and a 10,000:1 contrast ratio with ImageAI-II™
      > > (Now i am afraid of Higher Contrast coz my benq has 13000:1 and it really sucks)
      > >
      > > Optoma HD20
      > > 1700 Lumens
      > > 4000:1 Contrast..
      > >
      > > These are not the best available projector. but bellow 1000USD range..
      > > SO guys if you are using HD projector please share your opinion.
      > > Thanks,
      > > Himanshu Bhatt

    • kotadia.dushyant
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 15, 2013

         How much print area will these projectors print ?

        Hey himanshu I am from India, I have come across 1st Indian who is interested in DLP 3D printing.

        Please help me out.

        Have u already built the printer ?

        ---In diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication@yahoogroups.com, <bhatthimanshu@...> wrote:

        Hello,
        I ordered 2-3 Light sensors(for Grey mask), meanwhile i want to get rid of my BENQ.
        i found these Cheapest Projectors

        ViewSonic PRO8200
        Lumens : 2000
        Contrast: 4000:1

        ViewSonic PRO8300
        Lumens : 3000
        Contrast: 4000:1

        Optoma HD8000-LV
        2200 ANSI lumens and a 10,000:1 contrast ratio with ImageAI-II™
        (Now i am afraid of Higher Contrast coz my benq has 13000:1 and it really sucks)

        Optoma HD20
        1700 Lumens
        4000:1 Contrast..

        These are not the best available projector. but bellow 1000USD range..
        SO guys if you are using HD projector please share your opinion.
        Thanks,
        Himanshu Bhatt
      • dlp_builder