Re: Which HD projector?? any suggestions..

  • s26570489
    Message 1 of 5 , May 28, 2013
      I found this link to be very helpful in searching for projectors.
      http://www.aboutprojectors.com/projector_search.php

      Message 2 of 5 , May 29, 2013
        I have found this one also to be helpful, when determining projector specs:
        http://www.projectorcentral.com

        Cheers!
        Peter

        --- In diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication@yahoogroups.com, "s26570489" <light77@...> wrote:

        > I found this link to be very helpful in searching for projectors.
        > http://www.aboutprojectors.com/projector_search.php
        >

        > --- In diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication@yahoogroups.com, "Bhatt Himanshu" <bhatthimanshu@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Hello,
        > > I ordered 2-3 Light sensors(for Grey mask), meanwhile i want to get rid of my BENQ.
        > > i found these Cheapest Projectors
        > >
        > > ViewSonic PRO8200
        > > Lumens : 2000
        > > Contrast: 4000:1
        > >
        > > ViewSonic PRO8300
        > > Lumens : 3000
        > > Contrast: 4000:1
        > >

        > > Optoma HD8000-LV
        > > 2200 ANSI lumens and a 10,000:1 contrast ratio with ImageAI-II™
        > > (Now i am afraid of Higher Contrast coz my benq has 13000:1 and it really sucks)
        > >
        > > Optoma HD20
        > > 1700 Lumens
        > > 4000:1 Contrast..
        > >
        > > These are not the best available projector. but bellow 1000USD range..
        > > SO guys if you are using HD projector please share your opinion.
        > > Thanks,
        > > Himanshu Bhatt

      • kotadia.dushyant
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 15, 2013

           How much print area will these projectors print ?

          Hey himanshu I am from India, I have come across 1st Indian who is interested in DLP 3D printing.

          Please help me out.

          Have u already built the printer ?

          ---In diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication@yahoogroups.com, <bhatthimanshu@...> wrote:

          Hello,
          I ordered 2-3 Light sensors(for Grey mask), meanwhile i want to get rid of my BENQ.
          i found these Cheapest Projectors

          ViewSonic PRO8200
          Lumens : 2000
          Contrast: 4000:1

          ViewSonic PRO8300
          Lumens : 3000
          Contrast: 4000:1

          Optoma HD8000-LV
          2200 ANSI lumens and a 10,000:1 contrast ratio with ImageAI-II™
          (Now i am afraid of Higher Contrast coz my benq has 13000:1 and it really sucks)

          Optoma HD20
          1700 Lumens
          4000:1 Contrast..

          These are not the best available projector. but bellow 1000USD range..
          SO guys if you are using HD projector please share your opinion.
          Thanks,
          Himanshu Bhatt
        • dlp_builder