Re: [diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication] Re: true black

    Message 1 of 21 , May 17 2:58 AM
      4-bar linkage?

      Graham

      On Fri, May 17, 2013 at 10:40 AM, Fernando Muñiz <spacecaptain@...> wrote:

      I know this person, his printers are very professional.
      The tilting motion on this machine is genius!

      Message 2 of 21 , May 17 4:18 AM
        LOL

        Can you keep a secret?
        Dell 5100MP and maybe plenty of other projectors.
        The cure time per layer is even less than one second, but the separation is what takes time.

        Cheers!
        Peter

        --- In diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication@yahoogroups.com, "Fabio" <fabio.primaio@...> wrote:

        > this guy speaks of 1 sec/layer!!! really fast, which type of projector can do this,any idea?
        >
        > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-K0bb5_Pjkw
        >
        > --- In diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication@yahoogroups.com, "John" <johntyson@> wrote:
        > >
        > > In my case, the lamp has to warm up for a few minutes to reach full brightness. Also, I only have one vga out so the projector is displaying my desktop untill I start the print cycle. That is the main reason I put in the motorized shutter. So I can have it open when the printing starts and close when done. Peter's bubble mailer does the same thing with much less complication.
        > >
        > > --- In diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication@yahoogroups.com, Ben Mahony <ben.mahony@> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > Why do you cover the lens? Why not turn turn off projector when you are
        > > > not using it? Surely this is as easy as sliding a Manila envelope over the
        > > > output?
        > > > Ben M
        > > > Posting from a beer garden in Bavaria

      • Jon Elson
        Message 3 of 21 , May 17 9:36 AM
          loquin.guillaume wrote:
          > i like the VAT tilting motion!

          Yes, looks very good, and may help to keep the pigment stirred in
          the resin, too. I think such a mechanism would be pretty easy to
          build.

          Jon
        • wwbourn
          Message 4 of 21 , May 20 2:22 PM
            I would say 4 bar linkage as well for the movement. Looks like a great idea for using sliding and tilting. Thanks for sharing the video link.