Re: Success!

  • John
    Message 1 of 10 , May 13, 2013
      One more thing, I did not alter the color wheel. Other than removing the focus stop, the projector is stock.

      --- In diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication@yahoogroups.com, "John" <johntyson@...> wrote:

      > I forgot to mention that I had to remove the screw on the focus ring of the lens to get it to focus that close/small.

    • Bhatt Himanshu
      Message 2 of 10 , May 18, 2013
        Hey John,
        Thanks for Sharing information.
        Which software are you using?
        and you told me that for first few layer it goes up to 1/2 inch and other layers very small amount of lifting done. So how you decide?? i mean is there a feature in software to calculate that or you are using Sensor bellow VAT to determine that???

        Himanshu Bhatt