Fine Jewellary Details. Please Try to Print This.

  • Bhatt Himanshu
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 2013
      Hello Everyone.,
      I am trying to Print following Item. But it failed 4 Times.

      https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BzTlsXWz1SKbOUp6WTdyc3h6X1U/edit?usp=sharing

      Support structure is very small and 2mm in height I just wanted to check whether its a limitation of my Setup/Resin/Method or DLP.
      Its a small item so it wont take much time to print. So if you guys spare 10 -15 mins to print this. we can know the accuracy of printers.
      If you succeed please dont forget to share Parameters like Exposure time, resin name, Printer, XY resolution , Layer thickness etc.

      Thanks,
      Himanshu