Mitsubishi SD105U DLP Projector

  • wenshidi
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2013
      So I have just got this projector and wondered whether anybody had any advice about using it for a 3D printer?

      Here are the specs

      Mitsubishi SD105U DLP Projector

      "Mitsubishi SD105U is a value DLP® projector that offers SVGA resolution, a bright 1600 lumens and rich 1800:1 contrast in a small, light-weight package just over 6 lbs. Enjoy all the essential features you'd come to expect of what Mitsubishi projectors can offer at a highly affordable price. Versatile features such as menu locks, security anchors, and external monitor hook-up easily make Mitsubishi SD105U the new classroom favorite for even the most budget-conscious schools. Plus, an available serial RS232C port enables easy controls, and full integration with interactive white board systems. Mitsubishi SD105U continues our commitment to offer projectors that come with a low cost of ownership through its low maintenance, filter-free design, and a longer lamp life of up to 4,000 hours when used in low mode. When you consider the time and cost savings of not having to maintain filters, replace lamps as often, a generous Express Replacement Assistance (ERA) warranty, plus the proven durability of DLP® technology in projectors, the SD105U is one smart investment for you and your organization.

      DLP™ Display Technology
      1600 ANSI Lumens
      800 x 600 Native Resolution
      4:3 Native Aspect Ratio