VAT tip

    Message 1 of 2 , May 10, 2013
      @Group,
      for everyone that uses a VAT with Sylgard/PDMS may I suggest you plan your VAT to be reversible - giving you an option to turn it 180 around Z and continue printing before you have to recoat it.
      Also you could design your VAT to be able to be used in 4 position Rotating it around Z @90 degrees so you can use it with the maximum area and time before recoating it.

      Cheers!
      Peter
    • Ricardo
      Message 2 of 2 , May 10, 2013
        That's exactly what I do. But that it's not a big surprise since my vat has the same dimensions as your :)It's a really handy thing to have.