Re: Dell 2400MP- What modifications?

    Message 1 of 4 , May 9 11:38 AM
      Hi Conv67Ford,

      as I have been using successfully a Dell 5100MP for a while now, the only mod I have had to do is to move the lens forward by using a spacer and removing the focus limiting screw.

      I would guess ( since the 2400MP is the little brother of the 5100 ) that you might need to do a similar procedure.
      Do not remove the color wheel or do any permanent mods yet.

      Cheers!
      Peter

      --- In diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication@yahoogroups.com, "conv73ford" <m.delcastillo4@...> wrote:

      > Does anyone have any info on modifying the Dell 2400mp for printing?
      >
      > I plan on removing the color wheel but what modification to the optics need to be done?
      >
      > Is there anyone using this projector that might have images of the mod?
      >
      > Thanks,

    • conv73ford
      Message 2 of 4 , May 9 12:45 PM
        Thanks guys!

        I'm still a ways from getting my printer running as I'm waiting for parts to show up but I will refrain from removing color wheel and will investigate moving the lens.

        Matt