This might be of interest...

  • Bruce Kinsey
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5 4:53 AM
      Hi... I confess I've been lurking on this site, but it's mainly because everyone here is way beyond anything I could ever think of becoming.

      However...

      I just published something over at Instructables ya'll might be interested in. I think it's unique, it really works and may be something everyone with a layered dep printer can make use of from time to time.

      Enjoy

      http://www.instructables.com/id/Use-Your-3D-Printer-As-An-Injection-Molder/