Smaller Hobby DLP printers

  • John
    Message 1 of 2 , May 4, 2013
      Are there any smaller (i.e. ~5 x 5 x 6 inch) DLP printers on the market? I am looking for one to print 1/87 or Ho Scale accessories for trains.
      thanks
      John
    • Bruce Kinsey
      Message 2 of 2 , May 5, 2013
        If you have a fused layered deposition printer, you can get the same resolutions as a DLP printer by using your printer as an injection molder. You'd still need a silicon or other type mold of the object however. If you have parts, and want to make more of them, this may be a way for you to go. If you want to print your own, original parts, probably not.