Re: Reprap?

  • garyhodgson
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2, 2013
      Hi Neil,

      I would say that you would be better off asking your questions on the RepRap forum (http://forums.reprap.org). As you rightly point out, this list is generally more focussed on other designs, such as DLP based printers (not that I'm sure people would gladly answer any reprap-oriented questions of course).

      The reprap forums have a series of categories for particular designs, such as Mendel, Rostock, etc.

      Good luck with the building!

      Gary