Re: [diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication] Re: Anyone Used CS Hyde Teflon Sheet??

  • Benjamin Mahony
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 29, 2013
      Sorry it was more general information, I do not use any special vat coatings, as I have been projecting the image on to the top surface of the fluid in my vat, I did not mean to mislead you, I use the method I was describing for vinyl graphics, touch foils and once for the window tint on my van.

      Ben M

      On 29/04/2013 11:22 PM, Bhatt Himanshu wrote:

      hey Ben,
      Thanks for the information. i got 60% of what you want to say. my teflon is in TAPE format so there is no protective layer. which teflon you are using?? can you give me a link??

    • wenshidi@yahoo.co.uk
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 30, 2013
        I enjoyed reading this report on Slashdot and wondered if you guys had any thoughts about how it might effect the development and prices of a Digital projectors and SL 3D Printers?

        "Researchers from the University of California, Santa Barbara, in collaboration with colleagues at the École Polytechnique in France, have been able to prove the theory behind LED 'droop.' LED droop is the term for how LEDs emit less light when the amount of current being pushed through them goes above a certain level. 'The cost per lumen of LEDs has held the technology back as a viable replacement for incandescent bulbs for all-purpose commercial and residential lighting.' Now that we understand what causes this, we should start to see research go into technology to circumvent LED Droop. 'LEDs have enormous potential for providing long-lived high quality efficient sources of lighting for residential and commercial applications. The U.S. Department of Energy recently estimated that the widespread replacement of incandescent and fluorescent lights by LEDs in the U.S. could save electricity equal to the total output of fifty 1 GW power plants.'"